I absolutely love doing at home spa treatments. They are such a great way to relax mid-week and treat yourself. It is sooo important that we make ourselves feel special and cared for, so that we can properly relax and feel like the queens that we are. There are so many things you can do at home for almost no cost, that will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed. I wanted to share this trick that I do about once or twice a week, depending on how much time I have.
Having a pink Himalayan sea salt bath is so relaxing and makes me feel like a new womannnnn. Lol! It really does. And there is a reason I feel so awesome after having one of these pink salt baths. Pink Himalayan sea salt is a magical thing. Himalayan salt comes from bodies of water located in the Himalayan Mountains. Putting the salt in your bath mimics the feeling of ancient seas (<– which is AWESOME! No?)
So… what does adding pink Himalayan sea salt to your bath do? Here’s the skinny:
- It supports weight loss, detox, and balanced hormones.
- Himalayan pink sea salt also improves your skin’s look, texture, and tone.
- It provides you with 84 essential minerals and trace elements that can dissolve in water, and will absorb into your blood stream when you are in your salt bath!
- These minerals and trace elements are essential to our health and well-being.
- Pink Himalayan salt is also known to soothe muscle aches and pains, which is great after a long workout!
- Have your Himalayan pink salt bath before bed, and you will notice a significant difference in the quality of your sleep!
- And finally, it has been said that it reduces stress. Which is alwaysss a good thing 🙂
It is so cozy to have an at-home spa day (or evening,) and something as simple as adding pink Himalayan sea salt to your bath and lighting a candle can make a world of difference. I always feel so much more relaxed and calm after doing this. To have a pink Himalayan sea salt bath, I add about ¾ cup of salt to my bath. And there you go! At home spa. The perfect mid-week relaxation treat. 🙂
Lots of love <3